Wednesday, June 11, 2008

empty minds devil place

for last few days am getting a bit restless. I myself and my friends ,both observed this change and it forced me to think over it . The conclusion on which i reached was that as i was not doing any kind of productive work and due to some issues in my life which contracdict my logical think ( am really proud of my logical thinking which do sometime leads me into quite unfavourable situations).

i was not doing any productive work coz i was testing what i have developed till far and am not that good tester neither i like testing. Also am of opinion that a chef should never taste and judge the dish which he has cooked. No matter how fair and open minded he happens to be he will get partial to his creation. thats basic nature of human. it sees no fault in himself. It can often led u into quite embarassing situations and something like this i went through.

Also i believe in doing something new everyday. I cant get stuck to one simple routine which also was the reason of my restlessness .
Am also getting the feeling that maybe the place where am working is not quite happy with my work and i fail to understand why when they are not giving me any good work. what ever they haave given me till date i have delivered it and i think i delivered it optimally seeing the situations in which it was delivered. but alas u can never be sure till u get that right from the horses mouth so am waiting for the verdict.

But what i feel quite awkward in last few days was why cant people be sure of what they want from you. And when there are mis communications in between why they loose temper . any way lets not get deep into it coz it will not be that fun and will do no good.

so the crux of all this is i should try to evade my boredom and should start working on something productive. so thats what am trying to do.

No comments:

follow me