Wednesday, June 04, 2008

what am i supposed to do

Am not at all accustomed to this blogging world and dont even know why people spill out there lives on these public pages where everyone can see it , read it and can form a image and perception about you in their minds. But maybe it is this excitement or may i say the risk of getting noticed by someone to whom u are related in no terms tend to attract people to blog.

Am Prabhakar Sharma going to be 25 this september , born virgo and working as Technical Lead(ya its a big post as the name says but trust me the work is same as of developer) for a new startup but growing software industry.

Last few years of my life have been full of so much turnmoils that i myself dont know which way am i heading to.

I did my schooling from science side with major in computers, finished graduation from Delhi university in Electronics hons. , then went for PG in computers from symbiosis. That in nutshell means 12 + 3 + 2 years of non stop study and no implementation.

Am a kind of person that does not believe in theories until they have not been fully tested by me, may be thats why i took computers coz every thing is so practical here. may be thats the reason why i dint fare well in my electronics hons coz it was full of so much theories, or may be i spent a bit too much time in the badminton court . lol. any ways then i join one of the small company as i graduated from symbiosis and work there like a king . god those were the days. may be they wre paying me thepeanuts or to be specific the rotten peanuts but i was so ull of youth at that time. nothing could have changedthe bang the world attitude in me. at one point of time i even thought buying out the company i was working for.(gee if my prev collegues happen to see this??).

I was working full time side by side i was doing some freelancing work alongwith not to say was trying to clear out my 18 backlog papers which i got as a grace from my course co-ordinator for not following his rub my back policy.

Worked there for around one year and then i headed back to my home sweet home. god did i missed my guys. u bet i sure did. but within few days i got frustated of sitting idel and joined daksh IBM. ya i know the call centre . that was a nice change actually . i got to know the other side of this call centre world and i have really started respecting those guys. they are as much proffessional in their jobs as any one of us.

I again workde there for around 8 months then joined a different company , worked there for 6 months and then landed up here. so as u can see in around 2 years i have changed 3 companies switched two places and not to talk about the profiles i have been working on.

And still i dont know what am i heading for or to be precise want i want from my life.

these were some loose thoughts i thought of jotting down here so that i can keep a track on them.

but as the tongue twister says :

"I thought , I thought a thought. But the thought i thought, was not the thought i thought, i thought."

so this was actually not what i will be talking about here...but for now its bye time

No comments:

follow me