Friday, June 27, 2008

UR TOMORROW WITHOUT ME...

I promise u no tomorrow ,
but today will always last.
n' since each day is the same,
there is no longing for the past.
when tomorrow starts without me,
n' i am not there to see,
sun should rise and,
find ur eyes, all filled with
tears for me...
Do not think that we are far apart.
for everytime u think of me,
i am right there in ur heart.
I will be listening to every whisper of urs,
and mine eyes will be filled,
from the tears of urs.
Ur every beat will be felt right inside me,
asif its my heart beating inside o urs.
When tomorrow will start without me,
don't even think u are without me.
coz till now i was walking with u,
but now, i am living inside u.
ur every decision will be backened by me,
and whenever ur heart skips a beat,
it will be me not satisfied with me.
So when tomorrow starts without me,
don't feel lonely without me,
just close ur eyes n' try to feel me,
I WILL BE INSIDE U,
TALKING TO ME. . .

No comments:

follow me